we starting off communicating just about the baby. and now were telling one another we miss each other and want to see other badly. we had a bad break up. but now i miss him alot and still love him. what should we do. what should i do? i dont wanna get hurt but i still do love him. or are we feeling this way just because we have a child together.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 PM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• There aren't enough details for me to give a definate answer. I think though, this might be worth saving. If you both truly feel this way and are willing to work on your relationship. The best you can do for your child is give this relationship your all, it's easier in 10 years to explain that it just didn't work instead of you didn't try. A lot of couples break up and end up back together stronger then before. You don't know what you've got till it's gone, right?
    camiam81

Answer by camiam81 at 9:30 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• That just sounds like a big old mess to me. Did he cheat on you? Is that why you are scared to get hurt again?
    JessicaB86

Answer by JessicaB86 at 9:29 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Quite possibly. I would make a list of the good and the bad and WHY you broke up. If the bad out weighs the good, I would say it is best to not get romantically involved again, but keep it civil for the child.
    dakotaNrye

Answer by dakotaNrye at 9:29 PM on Jan. 10, 2010