do you have children with different dads??

cause i do and there really hasnt been a great family support or any support and i started a group so moms could talk and support each other , and not be judge at all if you wanna join or know women who need support please tell them about the group the name of the group is below
1 daddy , 2 daddys , daddys galore

glorias_mommy

Asked by glorias_mommy at 9:25 PM on Jan. 10, 2010 in General Parenting

• I will once I give birth.
    dakotaNrye

Answer by dakotaNrye at 9:27 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Different Dads because you were married more than once? I hope......?
    Anonymous

• does it matter anon?.. and im sorry hun.. but im always here to talk :)
    Armywifelovely

Answer by Armywifelovely at 9:39 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• I have been married, but neither of my children are from him. I prefer to just throw my legs in the air and get knocked up by random guys.
    dakotaNrye

Answer by dakotaNrye at 9:43 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Yes it matters....
    The idea is to do the right thing for the kids......do you agree that kids need a father and mother in a stable dependable home? I do. OK? If yiu don't...the kids suffer and they will do poorly.
    Anonymous

• LOL@last anon

I bet I can guess who that is with TWO guesses! LMAO!!
    legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 9:48 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• I have one dad and one kid, my son is 15. When we broke up my son was just 6 months, and I decided to not have any because I did not want my kids to have different fathers, and one father treat his kid better than the other. Reason being is my friend have 2 fathers and her 8 year old son's dad does so much for him, but the 3 year old's dad is out of the picture, so the 8 year old's dad take the 3 year old with him everywhere they go. I did not want to end up having to go through that. I also have my brother's girls, and he does NOTHING for them, so my boyfriend pick up my brother's slack.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 9:52 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• So did you have premarital sex? If so you are a hyprocrite.

Also, stability doesn't just come with a piece of paper. What if you have a child out of wedlock then get married? Oh, now you have yet again two baby daddies.
    dakotaNrye

Answer by dakotaNrye at 9:53 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• I have 2 fathers to my 4 kids! 1 by one and 3 by the other. I did not want to be one of those women who had 10 kids by 10 different fathers(my first bd has a bm who is that type!), so with second bd I tried to make it work, and it turns out I was stupid and foolish to do so(hind sight is always 20/20!!!!). I love my kids with all my heart but they deserve to have better dads than they do and I will never be able to make this up to them, all I can do is teach them not to make my mistakes and lead them on a guided journey through life realizing that men/women(i have a son) are not everything, that a financial stability comes after college, and that after being financially stable, living life and experiencing it the way they dreamt to then seek out a worthy partner to share their life with, get married and then have kids. I will not allow any of my kids have their babies hurt the way they do because of my poor decisions! I'll jn.
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 9:53 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• I do... oldest by my ex husband, second one I was raped so he has a different donor and my daughters are by my current husband. Does anyone really have the right to judge anyone else????
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 10:05 PM on Jan. 10, 2010