Is there a way to get crayon out of clothes?

I was doing laudry the other day and when I opened the dryer I had a lovely suprise waiting for me.....green crayon was all over the place. After further inspection there was also purple and orange crayon all over everthing. Any ideas on how to get crayon out of clothes???? LOL....gotta love the kids

mama_jo_2x

Asked by mama_jo_2x at 9:31 PM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Home & Garden

• oh crap thats shitty. well, this prob wont help but its an idea, do it how you do to get wax out of things- place a paper towel over the spot, and blow heat (hair dryer) on it to melt it into the paper towel. works like a charm (especially on carpet_
    snoober_k

Answer by snoober_k at 9:42 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• im sorry and dont mean to offend but the whole "im a non-vaxing, RFing, cosleeping, non CIO (but sometimes) blah blah blah...and if you dont like it you can kiss my ass" shit people put as their siggys (i guess thats what its called) is just annnoying and attitudey- gives a bad first impression.
    Anonymous

• ooooops replying to the wrong question!!!! soooo sorryyyy!!!!
    Anonymous

• hairspray
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 9:57 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• go to crayola.com - they have a stain remover tip section.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 10:53 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• ty so much for your responces. i have tried the wax thing before on carpet and your right works like a charm. thaght about trying it for my current situation but wasnt sure. i will look at crayola and see what they have to say. thanks so much again.
    mama_jo_2x

Answer by mama_jo_2x at 6:44 PM on Jan. 11, 2010