my fiance..

IS SO BAD ABOUT MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD Drives me insane. and how the hell can i help him quit smoking cigarettes.??? He says hell have quit completely by the time the baby gets here and that hes cut back alot...haha yea right, seems to me hes smoking the same amount....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:32 PM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• So is he bad with money because he spends it on cigarettes? My husband is bad with money also, so I've had to take charge of all the bills. It is very difficult, but he's starting to get better.
    JessicaB86

Answer by JessicaB86 at 9:34 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• So is this about smoking or finances?
    dakotaNrye

Answer by dakotaNrye at 9:35 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• some people are stuck in their ways and will never change so dont hold your breath
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:36 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Youre beating your head against a brick wall. You can't change his financial habits and you can't make him stop smoking.
    Anonymous

• Is this about smoking, finances or the fact that you are creating a family with an irresponsible man you are not even married to?
    Anonymous

• sweety,you can't help or make him quit if he truly doesn't want to. until he wants to he won't.you can lay down some rules such as no smoking in the home or near the baby. be pacient so he doesn't feel as tho he needs to do it behind your back or lie to you about it. it is a very hard habit to break and with the exciment of being a new daddy also comes some anxiety and fear which can make quiting more difficult.there are a lot of programs and medications that can help him be more successful.i do hope it works out and congrats on your soon to be new comer.god bless!
    luvmybabies1

Answer by luvmybabies1 at 11:53 PM on Jan. 10, 2010