exercises to tighten the tummy area.....

So, I am just wanting to tone everything up. I just had a baby 8 weeks ago and I want to tighten the tummy area up rather fast. I have 6 months to do it in before getting married. What are some exercises that worked for you? Thanks in advance!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:51 PM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Curls are about the best thing I know of. Lie on the floor, press your lower back to the floor, knees bent, feet near the backside. Pretend you have an orange under your chin and lift your head and shoulders off the floor until you feel it in your abdomen. I'd make sure the doctor has said it's OK to do tummy exercises now.

Answer by Bmat at 9:53 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Posture!!! sit and stand straight with your abs held in, not like suck in your gut held in but enough that you can tell you're actually doing something.
    If you find you can't keep it up on your own, buy a corset. a real one, not the cheap victoria secret kind with plastic boning, and not the elastic wrap thing, but a real corset with steel boning. You can't slouch in one of those and still breath LOL
    Anonymous

• You can do planks. They are a son of a bitch. You lay on your tummy then you left up with your feet so your on your tippy toes, then for your upper body you put your elbows down. That way your are supported by you toes and elbows. They hurt so bad but it does the trick. Also go to Realage.com you feel out a little survey and they send you exercise plans and a bunch of diet info.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 10:01 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• You can check here for some ideas:

New Year, New You!!

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:15 AM on Jan. 13, 2010