Little Miss perfect.

I just watched an advertisement for little miss perfect. What do you think about this show? If you had a daughter would you do that?

armywife2009101

Asked by armywife2009101 at 10:09 PM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My heart went out to those little girls and I wanted to knock that guy right on his butt. Then I wanted to smack the smiles off the mom's faces. I would never put my child through that humiliation unless it was something they were adamant about doing and knew exactly everything about what they were getting themselves into, including the pitfalls and the possibilitiy of losing. If my daughter insisted on trying it then I would have her try a 'natural' pageant on her own merit and let her get her feet wet, but I would never make the decision for her or force her to continue on.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:54 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• NEVER. Never in a million years unless I wanted to sign my daughter up for a lifetime of self-esteem issues and lack of self-worth and no ability to achieve anything beyond her looks. DIS-GUS-TING.
    Anonymous

• I've seen it before and am indifferent to it. It seems like the moms are more into it than their daughters. They put a lot of pressure on them to win because they spend so much money on it. It's really expensive and the title says it all...everything has to be perfect.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:24 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• My hubby is always asking why the moms look like they could never be in a pageant. He thinks they are trying to live through their children.
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 11:07 PM on Jan. 10, 2010