Sex Drive Will It Ever Return?

My poor husband! May be TMI but i havent wanted to want to have sex with him sence i got pregnant! I have done it so that he doesent go insane lol. But i havent really enjoyed it thats normal right? Will it ever come back? i am 14 weeks prego and i will want to enjoy that tie with my husband agean.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 PM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Me I was crazy horny while prego and we had mad sex then, it was after baby that I wanted nothing to with it whatsoever for over a year!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 10:43 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Some women are sexaholics when they are pregnant, but i'm with you, my husband hasn't been too lucky with me either, but it is totally normal i was reading in a book we all don't get the same symptoms when it comes to pregnancy. Some love sex while pregnant and some are not interested not one bit. All totally normal.
    jsimonds220

Answer by jsimonds220 at 10:44 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• probably after you have the baby. I lost my sex drive when I was pregnant with number two and oddly not with number one. Second time I was prego it hurt a little bit like it was stretching a lot. I would always be sore after sex and had no sex drive whatsoever. I, like you, would lie there and let hubby do his thing. LOL. Sometimes that's what you've got to do or get them off in other ways. The funny thing was, when I was prego it was like a brand new toy for him and he thought my prego body was soo sexy. LOL
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 10:45 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• I'm in the same boat. I am 8 months pregnant and for this entire pregnancy have wanted Nothing to do with sex. I do it now and then just for him and still fell bad cause I know its not that often. I sure hope the drive comes back afterwards.
    staciaw

Answer by staciaw at 10:57 PM on Jan. 10, 2010