ummmm

what do you think about gov. housing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 PM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i think it's great. though i wouldn't want people to abuse the system just like all the other "free" things out there. i lived in one and it was like a suburban neighborhood. they went by income and the cap was 325 a month, which i paid. but if you got housing assistance they'd give you a credit of 60 for your electric. my electric was only 80 a month without the credit.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 10:48 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• take advantage of whatever you can get! that is just me though, i will never let pride stand in the way of providing the best possible life for my child.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 10:49 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• I think it's a vital tool in society.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:11 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• I'd really love to get it (we can't pay our gas bill this month), but you have to have all US citizens living in your house. My husband is a legal resident. DAMMIT. *sigh*
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:35 AM on Jan. 11, 2010