do I need to call 911??

I was cleaning with bleach for the last 2 hours ..the first hour I had a mask on and then had to take it off because i got it dirty..then I put a shirt over my nose and mouth after that...but now that im done my lungs kind of hurt and my breathing feels kind of weak..is that normal??

I had mice in my house and I was trying to clean the kitchen and disinfect the hell out of it..so myself and children dont get the hantavirus

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 PM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I wouldn't think so, just open a window, even if it's cold outside and get some fresh air.
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 10:55 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• You need to go outside to clear your lungs. If you still feel bad after 10 mins then yes I would call 911.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 10:55 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• paranoid much?
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 10:56 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• If you get some fresh air, you should be ok. Trust me, some of the chemicals I used to have to work with were really dangerous and they didn't give us the option to wear a mask, but I'm ok. I just had to hang my head out the window for a few minutes when I was done to get fresh air in my lungs.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 10:58 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• chemical burn just go outside and breath in, it'll hurt and be stratchy for awhile.
    vikings_beauty

Answer by vikings_beauty at 11:05 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• ouch, I hope you are not in a place that is below zero outside or your lungs will really hurt from that and the cold air. Next time turn on a fan. You should be ok but call the ER and just ask.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:09 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• You can get a chemical burn in your lungs. Please go outside. If you still have trouble breathing please call 911. And for those who think you are being paranoid...the hante virus does exist here in the US. We just have better ways of disinfecting.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Jan. 11, 2010