What else can I do with these books?

I have educational books, activity books for kids and reading books that I don't wish to get rid of but my dh is fed up with all these books in his way in our bedroom floor. We have no room to put them and I hate to get rid of them they are such good books..
What would you do?

Help!

Thanks Ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 PM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Do you still use them?
    If not, what is better than donating them to your local schools special needs program?
    I used to work in that department and let me tell you, most of the time they get hand me down stuff that is in horrible condition.
    I am betting the teachers would LOVE the books you have.
    Just a thought!! :)
    Serendipitydoo

Answer by Serendipitydoo at 11:23 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• GET A BOOK SHELF, BUT PUT IT IN THE LIVING ROOM OR CHILD'S ROOM--ALSO THERE ARE UNDERBED STORAGE THAT ARE ON WHEELS YOU CAN BUY IF SPACE IS LIMITED.
    ohio4

Answer by ohio4 at 1:30 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• If you have a garage or basement, you could install a small shelf or get a bookcase.
    Anonymous