Do you really need to use the chaulking gun just to put chaulking around my kitchen sink?

I was just wondering what if I just use the tube of chaulking and cut the tip and start to use it I mean why do I need the gun if it will do the same thing atleast that is what I think...lol

Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 PM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I prefer the gun. It is easier and seems cleaner.
    dakotaNrye

Answer by dakotaNrye at 11:04 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• It will save your arm and it will help keeping it in a straight line. Other than that I dont see why you would need one.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 11:05 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• the gun squeezes it out. unless u use the tube that looks like a big toothpaste tube. then u shouldnt need the gun.
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 11:05 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• You might want to consider getting caulking, 'cause the "chaulk" will just crumble....rofl!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:24 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• i just used a tube, cut the tip and squeezed it out. i used silicon, not sure if that is easier to squeeze or not.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 11:02 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• It is difficult to get the caulk even with the gun; without, it would be impossible.

Answer by rkoloms at 11:45 AM on Jan. 11, 2010