what can i do to spice up our sex life?? any tricks???

a while back we almost got a divorce ( i dont want to talk about y) but i could use some ideas to spice things up in bed.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 PM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• i loved when he hit it from behind and stuck his finger in my butt a tiny bit. no joke- it felt great! oh and i ALWAYS came like that (while rubbing my clit)
    Anonymous

• There are lots of sites online to help you. Try some of the kama sutra sites for positions.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:14 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• you should try defirent positions and see what works for you best.. because not evryone likes the same position.... and dress up .... really sexy add some volume to your hair by teasing the roots a little put like a dark eyeshadow .... thats what i did and it worked great
    Anonymous

• oh yes girl, anal play is wonderful!!!!!! if you cannot handle the penis in the anus, a finger will work just fine! always does the trick for me! or try a saucy little costume of some sort! talk to your man and find out what his fantasies are, if you cannot at least do that than I am afraid you are in trouble.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 11:19 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• take charge,do something he would never expect believe me he'll love being surprised like that.grab his hair and tell him how it's gonna be and mean it!men enjoy a woman who don't mind being dominent sometimes.don't be shy about what you want,what you need and definetly touch yourself.the more confident about yourself you are the better!
    luvmybabies1

Answer by luvmybabies1 at 11:43 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• handcuffs

Answer by rkoloms at 11:45 AM on Jan. 11, 2010