is there anything that can get rid of my wrinkles on my forehead?

im 22 and i usually hide them with my bangs. but i seriously need to do something about them...

Naralie

Asked by Naralie at 11:11 PM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• You could go to the doctor and get a prescription for Retin A. THat is better than anything out there.
    Lovey1234

Answer by Lovey1234 at 7:42 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Try using prep H. It sounds gross, but it does work. I am going on 40 and don't a wrinkle one :)
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 11:16 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• I had one wrinkle under my right eye start to develop and I started using oil of olay micro sculpting cream. And it's disappearing. But it's for fine lines though...but it wouldn't hurt to try, it is inexpensive and it is super great at hydrating your skin. In the winter time I have problems with dry skin, my face turns red and it peels a little, this stuff works perfectly. I have not had any problems at all this year. It's even reduced my left eye wrinkle. It's still there though but the crease is less so.
    Pristine_Dream

Answer by Pristine_Dream at 11:17 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• I use Philosophy Skincare and it is AMAZING. I have sensitive skin but know at 32 I should start taking care of what I have,
    It has really worked wonders!!!
    www.philosophy.com
    A bit spendy, but the kits last for a long time!
    Serendipitydoo

Answer by Serendipitydoo at 11:21 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• Botox..immediate results. Idoesn't really hurt, just a pinch and sting and then done. Once or twice a year. No worriy lines left.
    Anonymous

• I drink carrot juice on a daily basis, have for 20+ yrs. and eat fruit every morning and night, stay away from sugar and eat right... I look way younger than I am. NOTHING you put ON your face will make as much of a difference as WHAT you put IN your body! Start young, you'll thank yourself when your my age! (46)
    Anonymous

• NEVER SMOKE~! I just saw your pics btw...what forehead wrinkles?!
    Anonymous

• they just barely came out those are old pics
    Naralie

Answer by Naralie at 12:01 AM on Jan. 11, 2010