Have you tried that 5 hour energy yet?

I mean it is suppose to perk you up for atleast the five hours.

Do you really think it works or do you think it is a mind thing...lol
and as sweet as it is it says it only has 4 calories in it...wtf?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 PM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Health

• I did. I was yawning within 30 minutes. I'm weird though. I like to have a cup of coffee before bed. Caffine makes my sleepy. :-p
    hotmama404

Answer by hotmama404 at 11:15 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• tried it

OMG nasty taste!!! it's artificial sweetener and boy can you taste it!

and the no crash thing is a lie! I crashed! and it was before the 5 hours even!

don't waste your money!

get a bottle of B-12, take 2 in the morning, you'll be energized without the nasty taste or crash.
    Anonymous

• My husband uses it everyday and says it works great, but it tastes like crap.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 11:17 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• I tried it. It did not taste bad at all!!! But I did crash despite it saying you won't. And for me to even get a boost I had to drink 2(but I think I have a high tolerance to certain drugs/chemicals(prescribed,or over the counter) All I can say is give it a try and see how it works for you! I will try a product once if the price is worthy just to see if it works, if its useful(this includes household products, etc) and if it is then I use it, and if not the at least I learned on my own that its not for me!!!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 11:21 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• ick! it tasted so nasty, and while it kept me up and functional for a little while, the aftermath was terrible! i had a terrible headache, and i couldnt sleep to catch up.
    Anonymous