myth or true??

i heard from someone that other babies can sense when you are pregnant...true or false?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 PM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• They should do a study and find out.
    Hali_Taylor

Answer by Hali_Taylor at 11:38 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• i come from a family that believes in that sooo i guess you could say i do.... but i dont wan tpple judging my beliefs...
    Naralie

Answer by Naralie at 11:41 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• I babysit a 2 yr old and he knows im pregnant n loves talking to my stomach..But as for babies knowing ... idk about that.
    Anonymous

• I've heard that if you're pregnant and holding a baby of the same sex the baby won't like you and will fuss. But my dn was born 9 days before my ds and I'd lay him on my big belly when he'd be fussy and he would quiet down! When I got pregnant with my oldest dd, my son refused my breast milk and as I grew and he grew he became more clingy! I think some babies do tend to veer towards an expecting mom. Babies and kids alike have keen intuition, so it may be possible!!! At times like this I wish my grandparents were still here so I could ask them about all the wives tales they grew up with and wether or not they were true!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 11:51 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• I guess we should ask the babies!!
    ;-P

I believe that babies can know. And pets. Some adults can tell... so why not?
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 11:54 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• true my god-daughter told me all day i have to go see a dr and i just was like ok whatever and my hubby ask her why i had to and she said for the baby in her tummy and guess what i was preg
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• yeah my cat knew lol.. i wasn't around babies enough while i was pregnant to notice
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 3:37 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• well i come from a family that believe that.........when i was preggo with my second daughter my friend's daughter walked up to me raised my shirt and starts rubbing my stomach talking about baby i didnt know why she did it and the next week i found out i was preggo so i believe they do be knowing thats just my belief 4rm experience!!!!
    lilmechi225

Answer by lilmechi225 at 7:33 AM on Jan. 11, 2010