light bleeding and cramping- possible signs of implantation?

My bf and I dtd yesterday and the day before. I ovulated approx. mon through friday. This evening i had some spotting and light occasional cramping. My period is not due for two weeks and is usually fairly predictable. could I be pregnant or are there other reasons for early bleeding and cramping? thank you for your time and answers!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 PM on Jan. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It usually takes longer for the implantation.
    dakotaNrye

Answer by dakotaNrye at 11:48 PM on Jan. 10, 2010

• do you know of any other reasons for the early spotting and cramping? we also dtd on wednesday.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Sometimes intercourse can cause spotting and cramping depending how you went about it.

Implantation bleeding does not usually occur until approximately when your period would normally be due to about a week afterwards. It is very unlikely to be implantation bleeding.

since010501

Answer by since010501 at 3:40 AM on Jan. 11, 2010