COULD IT BE PREGNANCY?

I'VE HAD MY TUBES TIED ALMOST 3YRS..AGO AND ON DEPO FOR A YEAR.....BUT FOR THE PAST MONTH AND A HALF I HAVE BEEN EXPERIENCING ALMOST EVERY SYMPTOM OF PREGNANCY TOOK A TEST BUT CAME OUT NEG. I'M GAINING WEIGHT FASTER THAN USUAL AND MY STOMACH IS GETTING BIGGER I CANT SLEEP ON MY STOMACH BECAUSE IT HURTS I GET IRRITATED AT ALMOST ANYTHING AND I HAVE COLOSTRUM COMING OUT MY BREAST IF THEY R STIMULATED AND THEY HURT LIKE HECK CAN BARELY TOUCH EM AND I WANNA CRY I STAY IN THE BATHROOM AND NAUSEA AND VOMITING IS ALMOST EVERY DAY MOSTLY NAUSEA DOES IT SOUND LIKE PREGNANCY R IS IT ALL IN MY HEAD..........CAN USE SOME ADVICE LADIES PLZ HELP!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You really need to see a doctor.
    JessicaB86

Answer by JessicaB86 at 12:06 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• i think those are just side effects from getting tubes tied. But you know, see ur ob if ur really going through this much pain. I don't think it is though. Its quite rare now.
    fefe87

Answer by fefe87 at 12:07 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Call ob, request test. If test comes back neg, ask for u/s. If u/s shows nothing then its in your head!!!! I have had some symptoms of pregnancy around my menstrual cycle, and it stopped when it began, I even thought I felt and or saw movement when there was no baby. Your bio clock might be ticking despite having your tubes tied and this is your bodies way of telling you it wants to be pregnant!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• I'M ONLY 25YRS OLD!!!!!! I DONT EVER HAVE ANY ISSUES WHEN MY CYCLE IS COMING IT JUST COMES!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Jan. 11, 2010