I'm Pregnant, non stop eating question...

I literally can not stop getting hungry. I mean I'm always STARVING and the hunger actually hurts. I'm like crying to my husband that I never get full and I'm so sick of eating because I'm also throwing up all day. It's my second month. How to cope , what to eat that satisfies and doesn't make you sick. This sucks, I get hungry but eat because I HAVE to but I hate what I'm eating cuz everything tastes nasty to me!My first preg was not like this!

fefe87

Asked by fefe87 at 12:14 AM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• starchy foods always seemed to help me, plus they were the one thing I didn't just go vomit right back up.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Lemon water helped with my morning sickenss, but everyone is sooo different!! I squeezed fresh lemon juice in my water every time I drank it. Sorry you are going through this :( No wonder you are hungry all the time if you are also getting sick!! Try a few saltines or other plain crackers in the morning. Keep a few on the bedside table at night and eat them before you get up in the morning. It can help regulate your blood sugar before you even get up and out of bed. Good luck!!!
    mama2000_1

Answer by mama2000_1 at 12:18 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Before I even picked my head up off my pillow in the morning, I had to eat teddy grams. That's the only thing that would stay in my stomach. After that, I could eat. I also had to wait to take my prenatal pill until after lunch.

Probably useless info, but it helped me.
    JessicaB86

Answer by JessicaB86 at 12:19 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• My nurse told me to help ward off the nausea is with lemon, a lemon drink, mm like limeades even from sonic, or the squeezing of a fresh one into your drink may help, and perhaps if you can get the nausea under control you may be able to get your eating habit in better control?
    babydollsmama

Answer by babydollsmama at 1:43 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• just take it slow and eat really light even if your starving.. ginger helps.. smell around for stuff you might be craving.. maybe you can keep it down..
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 3:35 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• so sorry i hope it will pass soon for you. in my first trimester, i felt so sick all the time and couldn't hardly eat anything, everything was nasty, but i felt so hungry all the time too. i started to feel better around 11-12 weeks, and never found anything that helped. :( gl to you!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 AM on Jan. 11, 2010