do you think a size 7 is fat?

i used to be a size 0 or sometimes a size 00 after i had my kids i stayed a size 7-a 9 depending on the pants.. i used to think this size was fine but i heard a lot of pple saying im fat and my boobs are too big ! cause i wear a 34DD behind my back ! i dnt feel comfortable in my own skin any more....especially if those pple that said that were close to me .... i think to myself what else do pple think of my size 7. and my boob size

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Most women would KILL KILL KILL to be a size 7.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:38 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• i think they are soooo jealous! i am, though my boobs are bigger lmfao :P wish i had a size 7 pant again...birth control is killing me!
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 12:25 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• girl try going from a size 5 before kids to an 18. 34 chest really? i would love to have a 34 again. Tell those people to screw themselves, and to get over it. Your not fat.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Not the least bit fat.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• I'm jealous!
    no, you are not fat!
    DarkFaery131

Answer by DarkFaery131 at 12:31 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• You might want to consider purging after a couple meals here and there....

Seriously.

Size 0 is too small, so be happy with your mommy curves! You don't want to look like a 8year old boy, you want to look like a woman and a size 7 is perfect. Esp with some DD's
    dakotaNrye

Answer by dakotaNrye at 12:32 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Hollywood has seriously messed up peoples perception of fat!!! Used to be a sz 14 was average, now a sz 2 is average. Real world: a size 2 is meant for people looking to be on tv, and anything that makes your breast bigger than your belly, and a healthy sized butt that makes your tummy look small is average!!! Now if they are talking about you behind your back and can't say it to you then they are no friend; thats a frenemy!!! You have to love and accept you for who and what you are because no one in this twisted world will unless they are true and real with and to them selves first. Find the qualities you like about you, your personality, etc and go from there! People only have as much power as you give them, and will treat you not only the way you treat others but by the way you treat and talk about you! And with ppl like Kat Williams running around, ppl are never going to accept that their words do effect ones selfesteem!GL
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 12:37 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Look at Marilyn Monroe she was no size 7! She was curvy and thought to be beautiful!
    Pay no attention to the females being catty about you, more then likely they are just jealous. Or better yet make sure you wear low cut shirts when you are with them and make a point to ask" Do you think my boobs are to big for this shirt?" :)
    They'll either get the point or they need to just have them boobies in their face to make them even more jealous!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 12:42 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• 7 is a comfortable size. You are still small, but with a few curves.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:43 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Your perfect~! Don't let other people make you feel uncomfortable in your own skin...I'm 5'7" 134 lbs. 34DD and I look good, pant size depends on the brand, I wear 4,5,6,7~!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Jan. 11, 2010