keekaroo highchair

I am looking for something that will allow my 17 month old son to eat at the table and still look good in my house (I'm anal like that, LOL) The highchair we have is working for now but I want something wood. The Tripp trapp is too expensive and hubby would never go for it. I thought about a traditional restaurant style highchair but they aren't adjustable. The keekaroo seems like that perfect solution. If you have one or have used one please help :) pros? cons? how safe are they? Do they seem sturdy, good quality? Is it worth the price?

thanks :)

MaMa-niCOOL

Asked by MaMa-niCOOL at 12:27 AM on Jan. 11, 2010 in General Parenting

Level 1 (-3 Credits)
  • Yes, I said its too expensive :)
    MaMa-niCOOL

Answer by MaMa-niCOOL at 10:23 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• The Keekaroo is a great chair. It has the style of a Tripp Trapp at a much more affordable price. Same Safety features, available accessories and good quality. Love the colors of the cushions. For me the only downside of the Keekaroo is that it only comes in the 1 color. Although, if you add the cushions you can customize to your taste.
    BabyontheGo

Answer by BabyontheGo at 11:00 AM on Jan. 11, 2010