for a friend

Ok my friend and i think she may be pregnant but i have no experience with the symptoms she is showing other than nasuea, so i am asking the fellow cafe moms out there if u could please let me know what u think, she started her period on the first, it was spotting then ended it on the 5th well now she is spotting and everytime she uses the restroom she notice a small amout of discharge but it is a lil red, as well as she is feeling nasuea she has been feeling like this since yesterday, we think she may be pregnant but idk if it is too soon to take a test, any help or insight would be a great load of help

waterlily89

Asked by waterlily89 at 12:37 AM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Health

• If she had a period on the 5th, I seriously doubt any symptoms would be showing up now.. it's only the 10th.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• You can test up to five days before your missed period. If she had even spotting on the first then she can test for an accurate result.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:44 AM on Jan. 11, 2010