Low Cost Insurance

Does anyone know of any insurance I could get for my son- 10 months old....Answers other than medicaid would be great. I am looking for something about 100 (worst case) and under if possible?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Jan. 11, 2010 in General Parenting

• I am in Michigan BTW !!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• I did a google search recently for health insurance in my state and came up with all sorts of stuff. Just remember, if you want a quote for JUST your child then use the baby's info as primary applicant unless you find an option on a site that says "child only"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:59 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• things to consider...
    deductible, could you afford it in the case of an emergency?
    co pays and monthly premiums.
    even if you just did one dr. visit a year it would be cheaper to pay cash. often times the lower premiums come with high deductibles...is your baby healthy? many dr.'s have cash pricing that is lower than insurance pricing b/c they get paid right away and don't have to deal w/ insur. companies.
    Good luck in your search!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 10:50 AM on Jan. 11, 2010