DO YOU BELIEVE IN GHOST

if your house was haunted would you stay? someone yesterday matter of factly was telling me she thought her house was haunted, believe her or not?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• OMG!!! Hell no, lol. I wouldn't and couldn't stay. I get scared so easy its not even funny!!! I couldn't though, i couldn't handle living somewhere where i knew there were ghosts!!! LOL I know i bet this comment helped you a lot.... what happend? why did they say they thought your place was haunted?
    sexy_can_i

Answer by sexy_can_i at 1:52 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• I do believe that cross overs happen. My grandfather died in my home( it was his at the time) I KNOW that he is still around at times here, he makes it very clear that he is. Do I care, nope! I ain't a scared of nothing! :)
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:58 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• My last place was haunted. Not too much action. I hated staying there alone, tho. I lived there 3 years & only half-a-dozen incedents occurred. I know one haunted house that my folks own and rent out. Its 125 years old & Ive seen and heard some wierd things happenning. I would not could not live in that house. It gives me goosebumps just thinking about it.
    Amberoz

Answer by Amberoz at 2:01 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• I believe in spirits walking the earth, not ghosts; could get into it but it would cause an ugly debate so I'm going to leave it at that! Depends on what she said she was experiencing! I have experienced(since I was younger) having my name called and no one was home(it was my mom's voice and she is very much alive), seeing things that weren't there, had stuff turn on or off by itself, once I was awaken by my leg being shaken and when I turned over there was a black shadow standing there, too much to mention!!! Now I will stay as long as 1: my kids are not effected, 2: nothings flying around or moving by itself, 3: I or the kids are being physically touched! She's your friend and you know her, so do you believe her!? If you do can you be supportive, and if you don't can you kindly and respectfully tell her that you don't share in her beliefs and there for think she should talk to someone who does???
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 2:02 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• I do belive in 'ghosts' (residual energy, intelligent energy, negative energy) and such, and do believe places can be haunted. would I live in a place that is haunted-- it would all depend on the history of the house, what activity was going on, if my kids were being affected and if it was a negative energy.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 8:26 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• NO. In my personal experience, the people I know that do believe, don't believe in God. So, how can we have something as mystical as spirits etc yet no higher power? Doesn't make much sense to me.
    Anonymous

• i dont think i can stay in a house with somebody else in it thats not on the lease. Im scary as hell!
    lilmsnay83

Answer by lilmsnay83 at 2:14 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• answering sexy i can the 1 answer, she said that her house is haunted by a little girl, she believes the girl was hit by a car and died outside the house and the girl use to live in the house. she says the little girl moves things around and taps her when shes sleeping, nothing hurtful just scarey!
    Anonymous