about getting prego

IF U HAVE SEX 2 DAYS AFTER UR PERIOD IS OVER CAN U GET PREGO THAT WAY CUS IT HAPPENED AND I HAVE BEEN BITCHY AND SICK FEELING FOR A WEEK NOW WHAT SHOULD I DO PLZ HELP

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:52 AM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• Just go get a pregnancy test 2 weeks after today and get one that can detect it early. Thats what I did...and sure enough :)
    sexy_can_i

Answer by sexy_can_i at 1:54 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Yes you are pregnant, you will have triplets and they will look like the 3 Stooges!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:56 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• You're more likely to get pregnant a week after your period, but it can happen any time. Sperm can stay alive in the vagina for up to like a week or something, go get the plan B if this isn't something you want, and if it is, wait til your next period is a week late and go get a preggo test. Good luck.
    ibarrasgirl

Answer by ibarrasgirl at 3:08 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• You can get pregnant at anytime during your cycle even on your period ovulation isnt consistent especially when you are not fully mature. Ronjwake am I missing something tonight, you seem a little crabby? I usually have not issue there but I am confused I feel like I am missing something.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 3:08 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• If this turns out to be a scare, please get an appointment and get on birth control!!!! If it turns out that you are, then make best of this situation. You can get pregnancy test about up to 5 days before your period is due. Now if you're not sleeping ALL the time, craving new foods, throwing up despite having an empty stomach, missed periods, then I doubt you are; but none the less get tested and go from there, and if not get on bc and enjoy the rest of your teen years the way you were meant to, going to prom, getting your high school diploma(ged is not what it used to be, and holds very little weight, and all most every job wants some college or you to be in college before they'd consider hiring you; and you can't go out if no ones willing to keep your baby, or the baby gets sick!!!). Good luck and best wishes!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 3:14 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• why is everyone telling a teenager the best time to get pregnant.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:24 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• lol ronjwake!
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 12:22 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Im curious why this was in the teen section. If she can not figure out that this is for the MOTHER's of teens is she really bright enough to have a kid?????
    Anonymous

• I have a novel idea! How about you try not having sex until you are old enough to take care of a baby! I know this will sound insane to you, but sex is for making babies. It just also happens to be pleasurable so that after you recover from pushing something the size of a small watermelon out of your vagina you'll want to do it again. Yes you can get pregnant if you had sex two days after your period, I hope you aren't and if you're trying it is a stupid idea and you should really consider what taking care of a baby entails.
    Anonymous

• yes you can and you should go get a pregnancy test. If your not preg. get on birthcontrol if your not ready to take care of a screaming baby instead of going out with your friends, and if you are preg. get ready to be sick almost the entire pregnancy!! I was sick all day and all night until I was 6 months along! Good luck!
    Texan1993

Answer by Texan1993 at 2:32 PM on Jan. 12, 2010