Blood In My 8 month old's diaper!

Im really concerned and it was obvious that she was straining to push it out. It wasn't much blood and she hasn't been crying or anything since then....any advice? If nothing else, I'm taking her to the DR in the morning.

LittleKMABF

Asked by LittleKMABF at 4:11 AM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Some apple juice. My 13 month old has had these poop problems for a while so his Dr. said to give him 1 teaspoon of miralax each day in any choice of a drink and that should do the trick and it did, it took a couple of days till it started working but at least now my baby can finally go without any problems.

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 4:18 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Yeah she most likely gaver herself a tear and that is why there is blood, try any pitted fruit, baby food peaches worked great with my DD.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 4:56 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• My oldest daughter had Constipation problems so her DR. suggested Caro Syrup in a bottle with a little water. It worked for great.
    toriturtle

Answer by toriturtle at 9:49 AM on Jan. 11, 2010