What did you eat yesterday?

I have been dieting....low carb to regulate my blood sugars. Yesterday I had roasted chicken, and two slices of cheese, some almonds and 1/4 cup of raisins.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:09 AM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Ha ha I'm having a hard time getting back into the swing of things after the holidays. Yesterday, I had a strawberry oatmeal muffin, some peanut M&Ms, Chinese (General Tso's chicken, egg roll, loi mein), butter popcorn, banana bread, turkey burger, potato chips and some apple cheerios before bed. Good for you for eating healthy, but you aren't eating enough calories.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 7:16 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• I know. I couldn't find anything else low carb. I need to go grocery shopping. I will have eggs in the morning.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:21 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Im bad I had 4 corndogs and a choc shake. I have a hard time eating much during the day.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 7:38 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• I had a low carb fruit Popsicle,1 pork chop with corn, and a bowl of cereal. I also had to drink 1 can of pop and water. Been sick, I have kidney disease... so I don't feel like eating much. Most of the time I make myself eat.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 8:20 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• 2 cups of half caff, 1 pc of ww toast w/blackberry jam, soy yogurt w/bluebberies and granola, a salad w/warmed salmon (leftovers) on top, about 10 corn chips and salsa, white tea w/agave, an oatmeal cookie, a few almonds, a cup of half caff again, stir fry veggies w/egg on ww linguine, and a piece of dark chocolate ...Big piece :P I was lucky to be home most of the day so i could cook! I had a lovely bout of IBS over the holidays so I'm being real careful about what I eat...it was miserable...
    dflygirl7

Answer by dflygirl7 at 8:34 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• 3 egg whites, and a piece of whole wheat toast. Banana with green tea and a glass of 2% milk.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:58 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Breakfast- 1 cup of Fiber One caramel delight cereal with 30 grams of raspberries and 22 grams of blackberries, 1/2 cup skim milk
    Lunch- PB&J sandwich( 2TB, 1TB jelly, 1 pcs light wheat bread) 100 calorie pack of Cheetos and water
    Dinner- Scrambled egg wrap- 2 eggs, 1/4 cup cheese, 20 grams spinach, 30 grams crimini mushrooms, 9 grams shallots, 1 scallion, and a high fiber whole wheat tortilla with a banana.

I weigh out everything for our meals. We've both lost almost 15 lbs in just a matter of a month doing this and working out.
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 9:05 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• anon thats all you had? I too have to keep my blood sugars in check since I'm insulin resistances but my doctor told me to eat every 3 hours something. I had yogurt and water for breakfast before work, water and whole wheat crqackers for my first break. A small salad for lunch with a soda (badbad) and for dinner chicken, corn, mashed potatos and milk.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 9:10 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• breakfast: Strawberry yogurt with granola, coffee with half and half, a handful of trail mix (almonds, cranberries, pumpkin seeds and soy nuts). Lunch: Philly cheese steak with cheese and horseradish mayo and sweet iced tea. Dessert: slice of chocolate cream pie and coffee, Dinner: whole wheat toast with peanut butter and honey, 1/2 a banana, chocolate skim milk, handful of red grapes
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 9:21 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• bowl of cereal, a donut, nachos, watergate salad,
    acjadams

Answer by acjadams at 9:23 AM on Jan. 11, 2010