So Confused and scared.. Some advice please :)

After taking that test (in my photos) and getting the BFP I went out like some said and got another test not the same type (off brand actually) it was cheaper. Last night at 6pm it came up BFN then some people told me to take it in the morning because I might be really early. So i did and got a very faint line almost shadow like. My BF told me she had that happen to her with her son and she had a digital left over from last months scare for her so its still good and she is offering to give it to me to take later this week if i don't start AF. I guess its hard because we want a baby and it was lie here is a treat and we are taking it away now. I guess I got to excited oh well. So has this happened to anyone else and they have still been prego? What would you yourself do? Some answers would be so very very helpful :)

Puddy-P

Asked by Puddy-P at 8:08 AM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Pregnancy test do not give false positives only false negatives it is the way they are made now. A faint line is a yes, you are pregnant. I would go to the doctor for confirmation. Congratulations I promise you are as pregnant as I am I'm just further along.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 8:12 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• A positive is a positive. A faint line is a positive. A false negative later in the day early in pregnancy is almost guaranteed. You are pregnant.
    IamPatSajak

Answer by IamPatSajak at 8:13 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• I really appreciate it guys I guess I was just scared to call the doctors because i didn't want him to get annoyed especially if its negative.Plus I guess in a way i feel like an a** because I told some people I couldn't help it I was so so excited and when that test came up BFN and then such a faint faint line I got scared. Its nice to read that it has happened to others it makes me relax more.
    Puddy-P

Answer by Puddy-P at 8:46 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• i tested the day i was late and got a bfn 4 days later i took one and i got a faint bfp and i called the dr's and got in but right before like 3 days before i take another test to make sure and it came up very dark and im 13 weeks now so to me i would say your preg good luck and if want anyone to talk to im here
    neonangel2188

Answer by neonangel2188 at 11:33 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• ALWAYS test with first morning urine. And a line is a line. You're pregnant.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:27 PM on Jan. 11, 2010