TMI but still need advice.....

ok, long story short, im a bbw. im 5'7 and am NOW 260 lbs. i was 270 3 days before i had dd and am a sz 18 squeezed. i refuse to go into a sz 20. i was 185 lbs and a GORGEOUS sz 10 when i got preggo. heres the catch. i was bulimic. full out. i didnt shit for a month. *not exaggerating* but i took vitamins and energy drinks that were sugar free no cal to keep myself going and i walked/ran 10 milesa day. befor ethat i was 250 lbs and i lost 100 lbs in 6 months. the second month of being bulimic i lost 30 lbs. i was comfortable with my body and now i feel like shit. every time i eat i feel like a fatass, even if im hungry after im done or if im eating a salad. i quit being bulimic the DAY i found out i was pregnant i went from binging and purging 5-8 x a day to once a day in a week.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:09 AM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Certainly you see this cycle. Aren't you tired of this running your life? Please please get help with this. You deserve to develop a healthy mindset toward eating and your body. Don't panic about your weight. First things first, get help with this disorder. You don't want your daughter learning this as a way of life. Let the pattern end now. You can do it, you need support, talk to someone.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:24 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• which was hard, then i went from 1x a week to ove a month untill after the 1st month id quit..... but now im relapsing to 1-5 x a week, and the at four days ive purged 6 times but i cant understand WHY i feel BETTER after purging with my stomach empty......i have seriousl body issues but i dont let dh see them anymore since the last time. i was wondering if you guys had any ideas, ive tried losing weight and with it being so damn cold i cant walk that much and i cant find my mp3 anyways......just kind of depressed

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:12 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• You have an eating disorder and you need to seek therapy for it or you will never be able to maintain a healthy lifestyle and weight. Therapy first better body later. Get help please, this can kill you and you don't want you child to live without their mother.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 8:15 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• i have no one and i DONT want my daughter seeing me being like this and my DH is no help and i certainly dont trust therapists since all the ones in my area said if i could just lose the weight i wouldnt be so depressed. bullshit! so im at the end of my rope......i used to bellyance, swim and skate. iwas active. i judt dunno wat happned.
    OP HERE
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:27 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Do the therapists know that you are bulemic? Did you leave that out? They wouldn't tell you to lose weight if you have an eating disorder that is absurd. You need to get help from a therapist who specializes in eating disorders. Does you DH know about the bulemia? If he doesn't know he can support you.
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 8:31 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• yes. they knew unfortunately. thats why i refuse to go back to any of them...... and filed a complaint
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:47 AM on Jan. 11, 2010