did any of u ladies skip out on the morning sickness this is my 3rd pregnancy and i have no morning sickness i just eat like crazy is this normal????? (and my nipples hurt super bad sorry tmi)

nhemi

Asked by nhemi at 8:38 AM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• With my first pregnancy, I had morning sickness that lasted morning, noon, and night. With my second pregnancy, I got sick twice the entire pregnancy, and I'm almost positive that neither of them was morning sickness. One was something I ate ended up being iffy, and the other was I was stressed due to an argument with my then husband. I'd be glad not to be sick! lol
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 8:40 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• With both of my girls I didn't get morning sickness at all, my boobs didn't hurt the only way I new I was pregnant was from a missed period and stomach cramps other than that I wouldn't have knowen I was pregnant and the cramps I would thought it would be because I was about to start. I didn't get nothing when I was pregnant although I am not complaining lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 8:49 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• I didn't have any morning sickness while PG with my son with my daughter as sick as a dog? IDK they say it is an old wives tale, but I have heard that the different sex of the baby may make you more of less prone to it? Do you have 2 girls or 2 boys prior? I guess you are lucky, one thing I did get with DS was heartburn, mayb e all of those tacos I craved? LOL
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:21 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• I did not get morning sickness at all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• w/ my first pregnancy i was barely nauseous at all. my breasts were really sore for a little while, and i was super exhausted.
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 9:25 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• My first one I had nothing at all he is a boy.. This time i have had it pretty bad the first tirmester but it is finally going away now i am 11 weeks I hope this is a sign it's a girl because this is our last one and I would really like a girl.. either way I will be happy though.. :)
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 9:32 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• This is my 5th and the only one I have not been sick with. My 4th (a boy) I was sick the entire 9 months 24/7, so when I found out I was pregnant I was not looking forward to it, but I feel great overall!

Answer by missanc at 10:46 AM on Jan. 11, 2010