Would u b mad if dh woke you up like this?

Early this morning after my dh worked the night shift I was awaken by him bitching at me for not opening the faucets like he asked I mean I did it the other night all was fine but this morning for some reason they did not have a steady stream coming out that caused him to think that I did not do anything. I must of not opened them enoug...I guess. I know most of us would b pissed by be waken up like this but as I thought it through it is my fault or maybe I just don't want to argue it is one of those things where you just want to say (Yes...dear Anything you say...dear)...lol
Or should I tell him I am sorry? He has been cranky lately he has 2 pinched nerves on his back and work sucks the house is a mess (I can only do so much) blah blah blah.. Maybe if I just do him really good then he will shut up...lol or a bj atleast...lol

Thanks ladies 4 listening...venting...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:55 AM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• Oh sorry ladies we live in Texas and it dropped to the 20's.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:56 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• yeah it would piss me off. I would pay him back by doing the same damn thing. See how he likes it.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 8:56 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• While waking you up to scold you is immature and hostile, I can understand how panicked he may be at the prospect of having burst pipes. That can be extremely expensive. It's ignorant to assume you can avoid it completely by running water or that he can know if you did or did not do it by running water when he returns. I certainly would not hold a grudge, but there is no chance I would reward the behavior with a blow job. If you are feeling guilty about this because you know the house is not kept up to par, then you need to make more of an effort to keep your house up so he won't assume you are half-assing every job he gives you.
    IamPatSajak

Answer by IamPatSajak at 9:01 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• i think he is the one that should be sorry, your not superman and you cant do everything and if you did what he asked and god forbid it wasnt well enough tel him to do it his damn self! your not a slave and you shouldnt be treated like one by being woken up so he can bitch at you. let my husband pull some shit like that ill slap him!
    Mommy2Layla08

Answer by Mommy2Layla08 at 10:11 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• While I wouldn't want to be woken up like that, I can understand why he'd be upset. If the pipes had frozen, that would be a really expensive repair. It would have been better if he'd woken you up nicely and then after you were fully awake, asked you about the water, yes. If I were in your shoes, I would go to him and tell him that you did open the faucets, but that you guess you didn't do it enough, and you're sorry for that, but that you think he owes you an apology for waking you up the way he did.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 12:15 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• He had no reason to wake you up like that and he needs to apologize. I certainly WOULD NOT give him a bj or screw him or anything else for treating you like that ! If he doesn't like the way your doing things around the house then he needs to get off his ass and do it himself and quit bitching at you for it.
    Texan1993

Answer by Texan1993 at 8:59 PM on Jan. 13, 2010