Need help please!.

Where can I get information about preschools at Sunnyvale, Cal.
Does it have any cost?, Where can a child get enroll??. Theres no way we can affore a private one.
I try to go to this place in Mountain View, they lady was so rude, she just gave me a paper to fill and told me to send it by mail. That was 3 months ago, I called them back like 5 times already and they keep saying that I need to wait for them to call me.
Is this commun everytime you want to enroll your kid at a school?. (He is 3 years and 3 months old, potty trainned).
I dont know where to go.. I dont know the area that much. Please help me. I dont have any idea how preschool works. I am not from this country.

Asked by MVel at 4:57 PM on Jun. 25, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Well you first need to make sure it is somewhere you are comfortable with. If they have been rude to you then I would look elsewhere. Make sure that they follow the guidelines that they say they follow and drop in on your child from time to time without your child knowing to make sure that the daycare is doing an exceptional job.

Answer by zaksmom8278 at 5:01 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• Try here:

There is a link for your local "First 5" program. This is a free program for all California kids from birth to 5 years. They can help with finding a good preschool and may even be able to help with the cost.

Answer by kaycee14 at 7:12 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• Preschools in Sunnyvale, CA on Yahoo! Local
    Preschools in Sunnyvale, CA on Yahoo! Local Get Ratings & Reviews on Preschools with Photos, Maps, Driving Directions and more. -

Answer by vbruno at 7:32 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• Thanks to all of you... It seems that I have bad luck... they are on vacation now! :). But at least I know where to go now.

Answer by MVel at 2:39 PM on Jun. 26, 2008