• In the Spotlight:

Why do you drink coffee?

Is it because of the caffeine or the taste?

I like coffee but I feel I drink too much of it so I think I drink it for the taste...lol

Is there anything out there I can suck on that has flavor of coffee..doesn't "Brach's" candy have a coffee flavoring candy?

Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:57 AM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I love the smell and taste. I enjoy a cup of coffee like a smoker would enjoy a cig.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• I drink it to warm up on a cold morning, sometimes for the caffeine, sometimes because if I don't I know I won't drink enough fluids through the day...I don't drink it every day and I drink 1/2 caff when I do, with plenty of creamer. I'm not huge on the taste but I can't drink soda/pop every day, and don't drink juice and can't drink a lot of plain water.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• I drink maybe one cup a day. I like coffee, but I don't like it without sugar, so I know I get too much sugar and too much caffeine if I have more than a cup a day. Sometimes I buy the instant Starbucks VIA Decaf because I like that one. Too much caffeine is harmful to your health, so just try to limit yourself to a couple cups a day if you must.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 10:37 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Try a good water processed, dark roast, fair trade decaf

Answer by rkoloms at 11:08 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• I drink coffee in the mornings when I wake up to wake up my brain LOL! I'm not font of the taste but I don't dislike it either. I prefer it with only a teaspoon of sugar, not much at all. If you're worried about the caffeine def try decaff.... coffee doesn't hurt your health. Like everything else we consume, it is good in moderation
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 11:54 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Both

And I don't know about candy, but Yoplait has a coffee flavored yogurt that's not bad, and a lot better for you than a latte.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:26 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Coffee Nips...my grandfather became addicted to them lol when he quit smoking.It worked and he smelled much better: coffee vs cig. smoke.

drfink

Answer by drfink at 4:13 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• I LOVE baskin robbins frozen mocha drinks...I stop by there and buy one every morning before work :( I cant help it i love the flavor and the energy it gives me they are AMAZING I drink hot coffee sometimes but i m a bigger cold coffee fan i just love coffee as long as it is sweet :)
    proudmom34

Answer by proudmom34 at 9:45 AM on Jan. 17, 2010