I know Glen Beck sends some people into spasms.....but I would really like to hear what you think on this that he was talking about today...

The man who ducked under the barrier to kiss his girlfriend may be going to jail for 30 days. He is in big trouble. What about the man who job it was to stop this from happening? he has recieved little more than a slap on the wrist. Do you think that since he was on the phone and not doing his job that he should be in BIG trouble too?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Is this about the Newark thing? If so then I think that TSA agent should loose his job. You should never under any circumstance leave your post without a back up to take your spot.
    usmc0351wife

Answer by usmc0351wife at 10:33 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• But what does this have to do with Glenn Beck? Is there a link? LOL>
    Anyway,there were many mistakes made. But the guy just wanted to kiss his girl. Before 2001 nobody would have cared. The TSA guy probably is just as dense as all the rest of them. Have you ever really looked at those guys at the airport when you fly? They all look slow to me. I hate to fly but it makes it even worse when you don't know who will be in the airport with you.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 10:49 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• OP~ Yes. It is. I think the same thing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Sorry Linda. Glen Beck was just talking about it today and I didnt want to present it as if I hadnt heard it there. For the record his stance was that the guy who ducked should get in trouble because he did break the law, but that the TSA agent should be equally or more culpable. What if the guy had had a bomb! Then this would be a different story. But because the guy didnt the TSA agent gets a tap on the wrist?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

I agree.

SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 10:56 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• He should be looking for another JOB!!!!

it is like the guy who burned his underwear he came the back door and all the people who allowed it to happen should all go to jail.

Yes I do believe they let him in so they can take away more of our freedoms. They are chasing in on our fears!!!
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 11:24 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Geez, the TSA guy is totally at fault here. The dude that wanted a smooch wasn't thinking, so what, pat him down him quickly... and her if need be. Is it that big a deal? Just do a friggin search of the people, if they really have to, to make sure they aren't bad guys and move on. But 30 days? Good Grief!
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 12:20 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• "Have you ever really looked at those guys at the airport when you fly? They all look slow to me."

Spoken like a true, judgmental, ignorant, liberal. Shame on you! Very offensive, derogatory and insulting!
    Anonymous

• this, and that the sky is blue, are two of a VERY short list of items on which I'm likely to agree with Glenn Beck.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 1:07 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• My husband works for the airport and he says TSA is a joke. They are nothing. I agree that TSA agent should lose his job but sad to say he probably wont
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:59 PM on Jan. 11, 2010