I am a week late. Took an HPT and it came out negative. Went to my medical clinic, got a blood test done and that was negative. Is there still a chance I could be pregnant?

SuzyQ2010

Asked by SuzyQ2010 at 10:47 AM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i didnt get a posative blood test untill i was about 5 weeks. I had 4 negative blood tests and then i got anotherone around the 5 week mark and it came back posative.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• No.
    Anonymous

• You are only a week late? WHy even think about it this early? Wait for three or four weeks and test again of you still don't have a period. Relax.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Perhaps, depending on if you ovulated late, but more than likely not. Like PP said just wait a couple of weeks and if no period, retest then!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:03 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• If the blood test was negative, I would assume no. It can detect as little as 1 in the hcg test. Sorry.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 11:43 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• doubtful. they tend to take anything over 4 in hcg as a positive.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 12:38 PM on Jan. 11, 2010