What makes a blog interesting to you?

Do you like random facts, funny real life stories, lots of pictures, devotions, thoughts - what keeps you interested in a blog?

proud2Bmomma

Asked by proud2Bmomma at 11:05 AM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Real life peaks into someones lives :)

For me is needs to be Christian (or have that feel) I have no desire to hear about affairs, cussing etc.

I like it also if we have something in common. Mom Stories, Home schooling, adoption :)
    pjacademy

Answer by pjacademy at 11:16 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• It's funny you should ask.  I love to read Blogs, about everything from moms adventures to nail polishes to recipes.  I read so many that I finally had to start my own Blog about Blogs.   This allows me to bookmark the ones I like and sort of advertise them as well.  I have a lot of fun with this.  You can view it here:

Blog about Blogs

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:18 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• I like blogs that are centered around areas of my own personal interests. These are anything from particular medical conditions (diabetes and PMLE), weight loss ideas/tips/tricks, ways to save money, and so on. I also have no desire to read blogs about folks airing their dirty laundry. I avoid this type of thing at all costs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Mainly CHRISTian ones and of my own faith "Apostolic". I have Apostolic groups on cafemom and just started a Group Blog.I also like to check out recipe blogs.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• I love reading and hearing about what is going on in my friends lives. Love pics that they post to help tell their stories. Also those that have common interests. :)
    trinasig

Answer by trinasig at 11:45 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• I would actually to like to know of the person I'm following in their blog. If not, a good sense of humor is a big factor for me.
    ..Sarah..

Answer by ..Sarah.. at 12:36 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• m-avi, I'm now following your blog.
    proud2Bmomma

Answer by proud2Bmomma at 3:15 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Me 2
    Anonymous