Do you have a LADIES night out??

Just wondering, I am trying to start up a monthly ladies night out. Away from the kids, man and everything we worry about.

I go out, but not enough...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• No, I think it would be disrespectful to my Hubby, and he feels the same. I think it's okay to have lunch with the girls, or shopping, but a night out would be putting myself into the single world and I'm not. When we go to places like that we go together as a couple. I also don't like to be away from my Hubby, we have a great time together when we go somewhere without the kids.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:31 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• I try and get out with my girlfriends twice a month. I wish I could go every week but right know with money low it makes it harder. I really enjoy it. I feel refreshed and ready to deal with things again.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 11:32 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• every Saturday:) my man goes out w/ his friends too and we always end up at the same bars/clubs together. i enjoys still having a life, i think it helps keep relationships happy:)

_mimimosley_

Answer by _mimimosley_ at 12:57 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• *****

I don't mean ladies night in clubs, or bars, I am tooo old for that, I wake up with a head ach if the music is too loud.

I mean diner, lunch, or shopping.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 2:29 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• If that is your ladies night, I am not hating.

More power to you, I am just not into that anymore.....

:)
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 2:30 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• No, I'm a mom and do things with family.

Anonymous

• When I got out with my girls it is for dinner. It is all married women getting out to just have time to sit and eat and talk.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 5:57 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• No I don't. When I was younger I use to but I am so over the need to do that. I have been with my husband for four years and we have settled each other down, we were wild before we knew each other. Anyway, he doesn't like the bar scene and I have no need to do it. He is my best friend and I love his company and being with him. My kids are grown and gone and now this is our time. It's not wrong to want the time for yourself and girlfriends, I just don't need it.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 6:18 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Oh wait, I do sort of, I will go to lunch or dinner with one of my daughters, that's it.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 6:19 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Mrs Leftlane - you put it perfectly!
    TarLion