Do you believe that if you don't love your ex anymore that you never truly loved them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• we're between deciding to stay together or split. Your statement as worded from what I believe it means, I don't agree with.
    I did love him very very much and I honored him and did't go out on him in any way. He's like every cheater who's married or single, man or woman who choses to cheat. He chose himself to go out of me outside of our relationship. I'd have more respect now for him if he cheated and told me after the fact that he wanted out or better yet of course if he told me he wanted to to cheat before he did so that we could have separated and been on way to divorce while he was chasing his di@% around.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• No. I think that because you no longer love him, he became your ex. Love is like a plant, you need to nurture it to bloom or it dies.
    bebita

Answer by bebita at 11:38 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• No Nope No Nope No Nope...Get it?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• If you met someone else it is only nature to not love your ex anymore espcially if they did something to you to not love them any longer. My dh told me this the other day about his ex he says now looking back he says he must have never loved her the way he loves me...I was like hmmm? I guess it is possible. But I got him now :) Her loss.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:46 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• i agree with you.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 12:33 PM on Jan. 11, 2010