really painful abdominal pains that come and go..anybody???

im 13 weeks pregnant with my second and last week i bled alot for a couple of hours, i went to the er and they did an ultrasound and everything was fine all ive had ever since was brown spotting but on and off. I went to my check up and they told me it was ok it was old blood. This morning i woke up extremly naseous and threw up. i went back to sleep, like 3 hours later i woke up with REALLY bad abdominal pains that come and go sort of like contractions,anybody else has this? or ever had it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Google, "round ligament pain" it's usually a normal part of pregnancy....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:36 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• YES! Im almost 20 weeks and its my 1st. I have had some really bad abdominal pain and yes went to the ER, and they of course said everything is fine. I talked to my OB about it and she said that its my muscle stretching and everything moving and that maybe if i did some stretches every day to help loosen those muscle it would help, and she also said if the pain gets to where i have to stay in bed and cant get up to take some Tylenol and just rest,
    After all being pregnant is not easy on your body, and you need extra rest !

Hope it helps a little..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Jan. 11, 2010