My husband puts all his energy in getting involved in the mens church group. But hardly spends anytime with his family. Our girls see it. What do I do?

I have talked to him. seems to do no good. We have 3 children Two girls 18,16, and one little boy. He does spend time with our son. The girls not so much. The girls also see all the extra attention he gives to our son. I think I am a little jelous of the church men. He goes and spends so much time with them. When he is home he really isnt home. He will put himself in another part of the house. Wont try to interact with the girls or me. He will take Julian (our son) and go somewhere else. I love that the girls are at home in the evening and not out and about. Thier friends come here. I wish he would just join the family.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• maybe you should join the womens group at church and do things with them sounds like your daughters are old enough to be invovled there too and then you wont feel lonely........ lots of hugs
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 12:03 PM on Jan. 11, 2010