I had a party on Friday.....

Nobody showed up. My mom, sisters and grandma was there. I invited 75 people. I expected maybe 25 people to show, my friends and family. I really didn't expect the people I am not super close to to come, I just figured I was going to invite alot of people, and if more came than I expected great. Well nobody came. Now I feel like total shit. I fell like everyone that is supposed to care for me, didn't even care enough to show up for me, and I'm really hurt. I feel like a big loser. Any Help?

qwerty2217

Asked by qwerty2217 at 11:41 AM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Relationships

• That sucks!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Oh girl, totally don't let it get you down. People are so busy and the weather hasn't been the best. I wouldn't worry about it at all. Hey, at least your family was there!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:43 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• feel betterThat was so messed up especially if they said they would show..I am sorry this happened to you now you know who your true friends are...Don't even sweat it...let it go. Hope you feel better.

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:51 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• What kind of party was it? Did you throw yourself a birthday party? I know a guy who threw himself a birthday party and no one showed up.... I think people think it's "arrogant" to throw your own birthday party.. but if it was a cocktail party, etc. then there probably is another reason.. find some new friends!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Youre not alone honey.. I threw a bridal shower for my sister last year. I invited around 50 people, went crazy on the food and decortaions, games, prizes.. I was psyched! 5 people came... AND they were all from our side of the family.. not one person from the grooms side came, not even his mother!!! She was really upset about it too.. understandably so, BUT you still shouldn't feel like a loser, afterall it was their loss right, THEY look like the asshole here not you, or my sister!
    mikeysmomma2007

Answer by mikeysmomma2007 at 10:19 PM on Jan. 11, 2010