Is this Normal?!

I got up this morning around 930. Was here on CAFEMOM when my nose started running really bad. i run to the bathroom to get a tissue and come to find out MY NOsE IS BLEEDING!
What in the world?!
What causes nose bleeds like that and should i be worried??!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Health

• You could just be dehydrated. I get that way if i havnt been drinking enough water and when the heat is running in the house. Just drink more water and if you have some nose spray that will help put some moisture back in your nose.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Is your house dry? That could cause your nose to bleed. Otherwise, if it's anything more serious, you should contact your Dr.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:48 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Get a cold water vaporizer. Put some unpetroleum jelly or coconut oil in your nose.

Answer by rkoloms at 1:37 PM on Jan. 11, 2010