Have you taken your Christmas tree down yet?

I've noticed a couple of neighbors with the tree still up and lit at night. I had mine down on New Year Day. Are you one of those neighbors or is your tree and decorations put away?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I had mine down new years eve.. My Aunt's SIL leaves here tree up until at least end of march and leaves up gold bows and swag all year. She said it is pretty and (does not match anyting) and refuses to take the energy to move it off the walls.
    SuzanneL09

Answer by SuzanneL09 at 12:49 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Ours is packed away in the garage.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Yes, I did, but I had it up since Halloween. One year, I left it up so long, it became our Valentine Tree. I absolutely love the look of the tree in my house. It's so warming. I wouldn't think twice about anyone leaving it up. It adds so much to the room. In fact, I miss it already!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:51 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• They are all put away. We didnt decorate much this year because we were not home. We went to my in-laws for christmas. But i had to put up the tree at least. I took it down on new years like i do every year. There have been years where there was just to much goin on to take it down then but i didnt keep it lit after new years.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Everything is down and put away. I took all of my stuff down on the 28th. My house is so small though that I needed the room.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 11:54 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• The Monday after New Years :(
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:56 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• We took ours down on New Years day, and I don't miss it! Now Summer can get here!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:58 AM on Jan. 11, 2010

• I finally got mine down yesterday cause i wasn't home New years wkend. I dint have it lit after New Years just was working and didnt have time during the week. My dd saw several lit trees in windows and she said "Its ok mom we are doing ok cause lots of people still have theirs up and and lit!" lol Was so happy to get it down yesterday!!!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:02 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• been done.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:17 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• took it down on the 4th....
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 12:19 PM on Jan. 11, 2010