IS IT POSSIBLE TO BECOME PREGNANT A FEW YEARS OF HAVING A TUBAL?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 PM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yep.
    Anonymous

• yep but it has to be aborted or it can kill you. Thats what I've heard anyways..
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 12:13 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Yes you can.
    Anonymous

• YES. hopefully they tell moms this before the surgery...?
    Anonymous

• I was told because of my age (27 at the time) That there was a 20% failure rate. With in that 20% there was a 20% chance that the pregnancy would be viable. That it would most likely be a tubal pregnancy which and be very painful and dangerous if left alone. I was told that the second I suspected I was pregnant to get a OTC test and if I got a pos to call them right then and there to get an ultrasound.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:44 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• OK GOOD ADVICE I HAVE EVERY SYMPTOM BUT OTC TEST WAS NEG. STILL HAVING THE SYMPTOMS THINK I NEED 2 GO 2 THE DR
    Anonymous