valentine's gift for my boyfriend?

what is something valentine's-ish that i could get to send my boyfriend at his work!? lol all i ever see is stuff for us females like flowers and bears and stuff... what is more masculine that i could get some few things together and take up to his work. i wan2 get him a big like 2ft tall card but i want to take a gift bag with stuff in it as well. so idk

AutumnStarre

Asked by AutumnStarre at 12:17 PM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Holidays

• I have sent flowers to my spouse, though he prefers cookies

Answer by rkoloms at 12:10 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Anonymous

• You looking for something valentine's-ish that you could get to send your boyfriend at his work!? Create for him pc game customized with your favorite romantic photos. He will play and remember you every time. Love will grow :) go to www.giftplayingcards.com they are doing Solitair game (good choice for spare time), upload photos, put them on cards, write greeting text in greeting window and order game. They will send you .exe of .swf file. You can order printed deck too and send it to your boyfriend workadress :) But its more difficult to play printed cards on working place :) its better for his granny
    ZhannaAr

Answer by ZhannaAr at 11:12 AM on Jan. 30, 2010