valentine's gift for my boyfriend?

what is something valentine's-ish that i could get to send my boyfriend at his work!? lol all i ever see is stuff for us females like flowers and bears and stuff... what is more masculine that i could get some few things together and take up to his work. i wan2 get him a big like 2ft tall card but i want to take a gift bag with stuff in it as well. so idk

AutumnStarre

Asked by AutumnStarre at 12:18 PM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Shopping

• One year I sent my DH a cookie bouquet to his work. I ordered it online and it delivered the morning of Valentine's Day. The guys at work gave him a little grief about it, but they ALL enjoyed eating the cookies.
    mama2br00ke

Answer by mama2br00ke at 12:53 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• If it has bouquet in the title, it isn't masculine. I would personally never do that for my sig. other. Cologne, clothes, grooming gifts, etc... Get him a nice watch or something like that.
    Itsonono

Answer by Itsonono at 4:40 PM on Jan. 14, 2010

• I like to get colonge. And have a nice dinner. In the past I also have gotten boxers and a watch, wallet, the latest gadget he's been wanting. You can buy some massage oil and give him a massage followed by a nice night in bed.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 4:20 AM on Jan. 16, 2010