Whats your childs favorite home made snack?

This is mostly for fun, to get new receipes.. My son loves smore bars.. All it is, is sugar cookie mix with graham crackers broken in it.. Put in the oven with chocolate chips and marshmellows! He loves them and they are quick to make

mrs.bug

Asked by mrs.bug at 12:23 PM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• mine love the homemade fruit leather I've been making.

smores sound good but they're all sugar. we only do them in the summer and while camping.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 12:25 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• ritz crackers with peanut butter and 2 mini marshmallows baked at 350 for about 5 min til the marshmallows get browned. lol. They call them cookies.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:28 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• my son loves homemade granola. I make dried fruit also and his favorite are apple chips.
    we are a hunting family so although it is not great for him, he loves our homemade jerky as well. :)
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 12:51 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• I don't give them to my 14 month old yet, but the tradition I grew up with and give my older 3 we always called "sweethearts" - saltine crackers with peanut butter and 1 large marshmallow, toasted until the marshmallows brown on top

Answer by missanc at 1:16 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Hummus with carrots and jicama; sometimes I make pita chips

Answer by rkoloms at 1:29 PM on Jan. 11, 2010