Do you guys watch Pawn Stars?

I just recently started watching it, a guy had a really old Louis Vuittion trunk last night in excellent condition and they guy offered him 4500 for it...I was like WHATEVER that trunks worth at least ten grand....but I love that show LOL

jillisue808

Asked by jillisue808 at 12:25 PM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Entertainment

• That show is hilarious!The grand daddy looks like Homer Simpson. The Dad looks younger than the son. The son is really big but amusing. What about the dude trying to make wine? He is such a funny guy even though he is not all that. I often watch that show to get a good laugh and you learn alot about antiques.Definitely a show that will be on for a long time.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 12:31 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• I saw that! The guy wanted $15,000 for it, but you know the pawn guy is going to lowball any chance he can.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:23 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• I started watching this show recently when my husband had it on. We usually don't like to watch the same shows, but we both love this one. These guys crack me up & it is interesting to see the stuff that comes into their shop.
    soccermom0002

Answer by soccermom0002 at 11:17 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• We like the show, interesting stuff goes through their shop & the guys are pretty funny. If the item is worth $10,000 and he figures he can only resell it for 9-10...what kind of profit is that? It's a business. If you want cash-in-hand, you're going to take the lower offer even if you haggle it up a bit. If you want the big money, sell it privately or at auction.
    RugersMommy06

Answer by RugersMommy06 at 9:25 AM on Jan. 12, 2010

• Sounds fun and I will check it out... LOL...
    goldielock37

Answer by goldielock37 at 1:00 PM on Jan. 12, 2010

• I love that show too. My husband got me addicted to it. It was such a good idea. Pretty much riping off antique roadshow. It is interesting to see how much stuff is worth and how people are so desperate for money, they will sell it for nothing. The John Hancock signature was cool to see. I'm glad the guy kept it.
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 5:44 PM on Jan. 13, 2010

• I seen the one about the wine. Me and my husband watch it at nights and man is it hilarious.
    youngpoet1972

Answer by youngpoet1972 at 12:46 AM on Jan. 14, 2010

• DH and I agree the BEST one was the one where the guy bought what he thought was a civil war gun, took in to sell it, they brought in an expert who said that it was a fake. The guy was out on the sidewalk cussing cause he got scammed BAD.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 11:35 PM on Jan. 14, 2010