What do you hate about winter the most?

Other than it being so cold?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:43 PM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The damn snow plower guy in my neighbor hood. It snowed 3 feet in a couple of days and he started snow plowing at like 2 am, It is really loud. We live on the corner of the street so all the snow dumps in our yard. Good damn thing we have a truck or we would be digging our way out every morning.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 12:46 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• How my house is old and isn't insulated that well so its always cold in my house. We have the same problem during the summer, it always being hot in my house, but I can take the heat. Oh and I hate how you have to bundle up so much in the winter to go somewhere. I hate having to put a huge coat on to go outside and then keep up with it the rest of the day and my DD barley fits in her carseat w/her coat on. Oh and I hate being pale too in the winter time and I hate dry skin in the winter time. LOL, I can just go on and on.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 12:47 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Sitting on an ice cold toilet seat? I always wait and go to the bathroom as soon as someone gets out so I'm not the one warming the seat. Or the amount of clothes I piled on this morning?
    momtotrips

Answer by momtotrips at 12:47 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Well I have to complain about the cold. We have some many below zero days with aweful wind chills. I hate seeing my heating bill from Dec to Feb.
    Anonymous

• I miss the sunshine!!

Answer by missanc at 1:04 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Getting the dog to go out and come in. Either she won't go out because it is TOO cold. Or she starts barking when she is out and won't come back in while I am holding the door open with no coat on.
    LoveMyDog

Answer by LoveMyDog at 1:05 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• well since its winter here for a good half the year.....

I hate wet mittens!
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 1:18 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• I love the cold! I love winter!!

The only thing that I hate is shoveling!!!

Answer by rkoloms at 1:18 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• The clouds...I hate it being so damn dark out, it's fkn depressing!
    Anonymous

• I hate that my laundry doubles cause we're all wearing multiple layers of clothes.

Anonymous