Hi cafemoms!

Hi i know that none of you are doctors,,,,,,! Anyways my ? is my last period was 12/21/09 today is the 1/11/10 my period is 1/18/10 i want to take a test to see if i gotton pregnant ! do you ladys think its to soon to test? i belive i had sex on the rite days i have a 28 day cycle it is a normal cycle dis will be my 2nd child i have a son he 5yrs old .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:44 PM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If you can stand it I would wait 5-7 more days. :0)
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:45 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• or you can go get a blood test...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:46 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• its definaetly to soon to test. the best ones say it can read up to 5 days before your missed period,but it depends on the levek of hormone in your system. i never got a positive until i was actually late. id wait at least a few more days, or go do a blood test.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 12:46 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• Thanxs alolt
    Anonymous

• I took a test 2 weeks before my period and I found out that was with my first. Although they say you normally can't tell until 3 days before a missed period, but I found out 2 weeks before I took a test from the store and it had a very very very light possitive so I went and bought one of those digital ones and it said pregnant.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 12:58 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• personally, i would start testing around 12 days after the sex that you think might have done it ;) that would be about 2 days before your period if you have a 14 day luteal phase. but it's best to wait until your period is late. gl!
    Anonymous

• I took the day I missed my period but it was in the afternoon and it was VERY lite.. so I waited and took the second one in the morning and it was darker! I think anytime any sooner wouldn't work very good they say that early is only like a 50 % chance of it working anyway.. Just eat right and drink ur water till you know! :) gl
    Anonymous