I am looking for formula checks that anyone does not need!

I have been EBF my daughter and I am now neededing to use half formula dur to her acid reflux.. I have signed up on similac and enfamils websites but have not gotton anything yet..

katrinagym84

Asked by katrinagym84 at 12:49 PM on Jan. 11, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• who told you that formula was better for reflux than breastfeeding? that's stupid

Answer by rkoloms at 1:17 PM on Jan. 11, 2010

• My daughter had horrible acid reflux as a baby (well she still does but either way) the doctor had me put baby cereal into my breast milk to make it "heavier" in the stomach. more dense, harder to rise :). there are formulas that are already made with rice cereal or what not in them.. also if the acid reflux is THAT bad they should give her an antacid. babies can have it.. my little one was on it since she was just a wee peanut....
    icn_mom

Answer by icn_mom at 11:05 PM on Jan. 11, 2010